I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving! Now that the holiday season is in full swing, it can be a struggle to find time to fit healthy cooking into your every day routine. My advice during this season is to make things as simple as possible! Eat the meals you know are easiest to make, make things in bulk and make water a priority. You owe it to yourself to fuel your body with ingredients that will make you feel your best and you will thank yourself once January comes around and you feel awesome.
For me, a “set it and forget it” type of mentality is a no-brainer when it comes to cooking during the holiday months. Especially when it can save you time, money and provide you with essential nutrients to aid the immune system. In an effort to make this holiday season as easy and healthy as possible for you, I’ve created 2 recipe e-books using my favorite cooking “tools” : an air fryer and a single pan (one pan). I could go on and on about the reasons why I love them but here are some of my top reasons:
- Who doesn’t love basically dumping their ingredients in one bowl or pan, hitting a button, and walking away? I know I most certainly do!
- Cooking using any of these tools helps you cook in bulk which helps set you up for the rest of the week and makes eating healthy that much easier.
- By cooking in batch meals like this you tend to actually use all of your ingredients which saves you from letting food go to waste (aka saves you money).
- It also offers you the opportunity to buy things in bulk which will definitely save you money when it comes to your grocery bill.
- We are often pressed for time at night and will opt for the easiest thing to eat whether it is healthy or not. So if we can make our healthy meals easy to make we are that much more likely to make them. With these airfryer or one pan meals it will take you not even 5 minutes to put the ingredients together. You can then hit the “cook” button, set a timer and walk away to get other things done while your healthy meals cook.
- Cooking with these tools requires less oil, less butter and less salty ingredients but the recipes are still loaded with flavor and will for sure satisfy those taste buds.
- The clean up is SIMPLE! There is nothing worse than having to clean a bunch of pans when you are exhausted & pressed for time. The beauty of cooking with these tools is that you only have to clean one pan or air fryer basket – woohoo!! Healthy eating plus a one pan clean up?! Sounds like a win-win to me!
- They are great tools to use even if you do not have a recipe. Throw whatever veggies and protein you have on a sheet pan or in the air fryer, drizzle with a little olive oil, top with some sea salt and you are good to go!
My hope is that these recipes will not only show you that eating healthy can be easy and time efficient but that healthy ingredients also make you feel awesome. These recipes will give you more energy, help you think clearer, sleep better and reduce stress. ALL of which are so important especially during the holiday season!
Below are the links to purchase our e-recipe books using the best tools in the game.
As a holiday bonus and thank you to all of you for being the best members ever, you will receive our 15 Ingredient Meal Guide & Recipe Book for FREE with the purchase of either of the recipe books below.
Airfryer Recipe E-Book (Click Here)
One Pan Recipe E-Book (Click here)
You can’t beat this deal! Plus there is nothing better than eating healthy. Eat well to feel well!
Personal Trainer & Fitness Nutrition Specialist