At Fitness Unlimited, we are more than just your average gym
We are the largest Women’s Health Club on the South Shore and are proud to offer state-of-the-art facilities with first-class amenities in a comfortable, private and safe environment for women.
• 18,000 square feet for lots of great exercise space
• 6 separate studios of different sizes for personal training sessions and a world of classes, including Strength, Yoga, Pilates, Barre, Interval Training, Tabata, Zumba, and more!
• Our largest studio with 2,000 square feet has a gorgeous wooden floor and lots of natural light
• A dedicated Athletic Performance Center for student athletic training as well as adult, team, small group, and private training
• 2 private Pilates Reformer Studios with state-of-the-art equipment
• A weight room outfitted with all the latest equipment, including Hoist Roc-It strength training, Keiser and free weights
• Everything you want in a cardio room: treadmills, Life Cycles, Step Mills, elliptical cross trainers, lateral machines, and water rowers!
• Super clean and well-appointed locker room with sauna, steam room, private dressing rooms and private showers, outfitted with everything you need
• Easy-to-use app to book all your classes
• Healthful nutrition and weight loss programs, and an affiliated registered dietitian for 1-1 nutrition counseling
• Complimentary fitness and equipment demonstrations for new and returning members
• Childcare services onsite – Due to Covid, childcare if closed at this time, We hope to reopen by summer 2021.
• Pro Shop featuring quality products and reasonable pricing high quality apparel
• Latest activewear by Mondetta, (MPG), a Canadian Certified B Corporation™.
• A fabulous CBD line – Clearly Balanced Days – Wellness products made from US grown industrial hemp. Broad-spectrum, non pyschoactive, 0% THC, no pesticides, no unnecessary ad-ons.
• Garden of Life Nutritional Products – an amazing Certified B Corporation™ that produces organic supplements from real foods. Approved by our Registered Dietitian.
• Virtual On Demand Library to enjoy your favorite instructors when you can’t make it to the club
• Professional deep cleaning to make our Club sparkling, comfortable and safe every single day
• Community wide Bookclub – Third year running, all are welcome to join our Zoom based monthly book club. For information contact, firstname.lastname@example.org