At Fitness Unlimited, we are more than just your average gym
We are the largest Women’s Health Club on the South Shore and are proud to offer state-of-the-art facilities with first-class amenities in a comfortable, private and safe environment for women.
- 18,000 square feet for lots of great exercise space
- 6 separate studios of different sizes for personal training sessions and a world of classes, including Strength, Yoga, Pilates, Barre, Interval Training, Tabata, Zumba, and more!
- Our largest studio with 2,000 square feet has a gorgeous wooden floor and lots of natural light
- A dedicated Athletic Performance Center for student athletic training as well as adult, team, small group, and private training
- 2 private Pilates Reformer Studios with state-of-the-art equipment
- A weight room outfitted with all the latest equipment, including Hoist Roc-It strength training, Keiser and free weights
- Everything you want in a cardio room: treadmills, Life Cycles, Step Mills, elliptical cross trainers, lateral machines, and water rowers!
- Super clean and well-appointed locker room with sauna, steam room, private dressing rooms and private showers, outfitted with everything you need
- Easy-to-use app to book all your classes
- Healthful nutrition and weight loss programs, and an affiliated registered dietitian for 1-1 nutrition counseling
- Complimentary fitness and equipment demonstrations for new and returning members
- Childcare – Reopening July 6th with limited hours for the summer. $5 per child per visit
- Pro Shop featuring reasonably priced high quality products and apparel
- Latest activewear by Mondetta, (MPG), a Canadian Certified B Corporation™.
- A fabulous CBD line – Clearly Balanced Days – Wellness products made from US grown industrial hemp. Broad-spectrum, non pyschoactive, 0% THC, no pesticides, no unnecessary ad-ons.
- Garden of Life Nutritional Products – an amazing Certified B Corporation™ that produces organic supplements from real foods. Approved by our Registered Dietitian.
- Virtual On Demand Library to enjoy your favorite instructors when you can’t make it to the club
- Professional deep cleaning to make our Club sparkling, comfortable and safe every single day
- Community wide Bookclub – Third year running, all are welcome to join our Zoom based monthly book club. For information contact, firstname.lastname@example.org