Safety Protocols update
Starting on Saturday, May 29th, we will follow the guidance from the CDC, local health officials, and the State of Massachusetts, and welcome fully vaccinated members and staff to use our club without a mask. Your health and safety is, and will always be, our first priority. We encourage all members to review the current CDC guidelines in order to make decisions that are best for you regarding face coverings while at the club. Our plan is to get back to normal slowly over the next few months.
- Masks: Face coverings will be optional indoors and outdoors for fully vaccinated members and staff. We ask that those who are non-vaccinated continue to wear their masks and abide by CDC guidelines to keep everyone in our community healthy and safe.
- Studio class size: Class sizes will gradually increase over time until we are back to full capacity. We will continue to mark the floor for social distancing. Registration will be required for all classes.
- Cardio Room: We will reposition machines and add back weights.
- Locker Room: Four showers will be available and all lockers will be available for use.
- Childcare will reopen with limited hours and we will follow all guidelines put forth by the CDC. (more information to follow)
- Sauna and Steam Room will reopen if allowed.
Club Policy Update
We are committed to ensuring the highest safety standards for our members and our team to return to a clean and safe environment. In doing so, we need your help. Below are a few additions to our Club Rules and Etiquette. Please follow the below guidelines when you visit the club.
STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK
We will continue to ask our members to stay home if they are sick. Please do not come to the club if you have a fever, a cough, shortness of breath, or even just feel run down. Please don’t take a chance – stay home until you feel better.
MASK – FACE COVERING
Effective May 29, 2021, masks will be optional for fully vaccinated members and guests. We ask that unvaccinated members and guests continue to wear a mask while indoors.
Over the next few months we will slowly phase out physical distancing.
While working out, we ask that you disinfect all equipment before and after use. Throughout the club, you will find disinfectant wipes to use on the equipment. (Note: please throw the disinfectant wipes in trash cans only. They will destroy our plumbing if thrown in the toilets.)
All disinfectant products are medical–grade and are shown effective in EPA listings related to COVID and other viruses. We have purchased a cordless fogger mister in order to disinfect large surfaces throughout the day. Every afternoon our cleaning company comes in and disinfects the entire club. In addition, our cleaning company fogs the club on a nightly basis. Our main job is to keep our members and staff safe and feeling comfortable.
As a member, we ask that you also help us and continue to wipe down all equipment before and after each use.
Our cleaning company will disinfect the studios two times per day. All fitness studios will be stocked with disinfectant stations for members to do their own cleaning as well.
For your convenience we will continue to stock hand sanitizer throughout the club. We also recommend washing your hands with soap and water after you complete your workout.
We ask that members clean equipment before and after each use. We have placed dispensers around the club.
Monday – Thursday 5:15am – 8:00pm
Friday – 5:15am – 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 7:00am – 2:00pm
Effective May 29, 2021, we may operate at 100% capacity. There is no sign up for either the weight or cardio room. All members will be required to sign up for Studio Classes. Please see a Member Service Representative to download our branded app.
Studio Classes: You may sign up for classes up to two days ahead. We ask that you only schedule yourself in for one workout a day so that all members can have a chance to enjoy the club. We also ask that if you can’t make it in, you let us know so that someone else can take your spot. Please be aware of our Cancellation/ No Show Policy before signing up.
The locker room is opened with four showers available for use. The steam and sauna will be opened in July.
Personal Training is available either in person, outdoors, or virtually.
Our Pilates Reformer Studio is open and we have redesigned the space for social distancing. Each space will include the reformer, the chair, and any props needed for the session. All equipment will be sanitized prior to use by the trainer.
You will need to make a reservation with your trainer. If you would like more information regarding training opportunities, please contact Ann Marie Boylan, Personal Training Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or Danielle Miller, Pilates Director at email@example.com.
Effective May 29, 2021, face masks are optional for fully vaccinated members and guests. We ask that unvaccinated members and guests continue to wear their masks indoors.
Effective May 29, 2021 there are no longer physical distancing requirements. However, we will continue to social distance in the club by spacing out spots in our studios and weight room.
You may purchase a day pass ($15) to use the club and take a studio class. You must register for studio classes. We are currently offering an 8 Week Membership for $99 .
Effective May 29, 2021, water fountains will resume.
We have changed our air filters and vacuumed all vents throughout the club. Our large HVAC unit provides for fresh air exchange. At this time, fans will remain off.
We offer over 70 studio classes – indoor, outdoor and virtually.
Indoor Group Fitness Classes: We will be holding all indoor group fitness classes in Studio 1 and 3. The ceilings are high and the air flow is great. You will be required to sign up two days prior for your spot. When you sign up for class, you agree to either attend or remove yourself from class within 2 hours of the class start time. Any member who no shows or late cancels will be automatically charged a $5 fee. This is non negotiable since we now have to limit the class size and members won’t be around to jump in.
- We ask that members continue to wipe down and disinfect all equipment used before and after class.
We will continue to upload saved studio classes to our website and app.
We have marked spots in our Studio for social distancing. Our team along with members will disinfect all equipment after each class.
Effective May 29, Studio 3 will have 25 spots and Studio 1 will have 20-22. To ensure appropriate space, all members must register for classes in advance through our web site or app.
Sign Up Procedures
- 2 Days Prior: You may call during business hours or sign up online through the website or our app for any class occurring the next day.
- If calling you must speak directly with an employee (617-698-0260). Voice mail and/or email messages will not be accepted.
- For the time being we ask that you only sign up for one class per day.
- Check-In ten minutes prior to class through the Member Service Desk. Make sure you are checked off before heading to the studio. If you are late to class, your spot may be given away if someone from the wait list is here.
- We require a minimum of a 2-hour notice to cancel. You will be charged a $5 late cancellation fee if you cancel within the 2 hour window.
- To cancel, you must either call and speak directly to a staff member or remove yourself on our branded app. An email or voicemail to a staff person will not be accepted.
- If you no show for a class you will be charged a $5 fee.
- Please check off text on the Fitness Unlimited branded app. You will receive a text as soon as you get off the waitlist. You can confirm easily. Within the two hour late cancellation time frame, we will call you to see if you can attend class.
- Please check to make sure we have your most up to date contact information on file.
- By signing up for the waitlist you are committing to the class if you get in unless it is within the 2 hour mark.
Our cancellation policy will be strictly enforced.
How to set up your Online Member Portal account:
- Go to www.fitnessunlimited.com and hit Member Log In – If new, use your email on file as your user name and create a password. Be sure to download our app called Fitness Unlimited Milton. This way you can register directly from your phone. Please see a Member Service Rep for help if having issues.
To register for a class:
- Pick the class you are looking for and click REGISTER.
- Be sure to click on text in your member online portal. Or have a staff person do it for you.
- If you are on the wait list, it will let you know.
To cancel out of a class that does not require payment:
- Go to Schedule and hit cancel.
Monthly members are charged each month for their club dues. It is your responsibility to manage your account. We require a 15 day written notice to either cancel or place a hold on your account.
We are currently open and can’t wait to see your smiles!